View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:56 AM   #34
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazMar View Post
Often it is the owners who are a big problem
I have to agree with that. I often look after the dog of friends. She's a very nice dog but when out walking she'll bark and lunge at other dogs. Interestingly she only does this when walking in an area she knows well. If I take her to the woods to walk she ignores other dogs. I find the barking and pulling very annoying and when I look after her for longer than a weekend I can usually get her to act more normal within days. I don't know why my friend accepts, maybe even likes, this behaviour.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote