View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 03:50 AM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscuridadBonita View Post

I just bought a kindle fire yesterday. I donot use credit cards online there for the amazon apps even the free one was no good for me since you have to have a credit card account. I searched the web like crazy for over an hour and was about to give up until i found this site and this forum. It is amazing i am so happy and cannot thank you enough. So happy i found you guys cannot wait to check what other awesome things i will find here!
You can use a Amazon gift card. You don't need a credit card to purchase from Amazon. You can find them at most places like grocery stores and Walmart....etc
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote