View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashlit View Post
I just need a good simple ereader to browse my library in different formats. Calibre is too big and I wouldn't like to install it on my work PC.
In order to browse your entire library in all different formats you will have to either have multiple readers or Calibre.

Calibre is large, but I would give up many other things on my hard drive to have it. If I remember correctly, there is a version of Calibre that can be installed on a USB flash drive with your collection and then run on any computer. I will try to find it again in the help file and edit to post a link.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote