View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I was able to purchase a book just a moment ago so for the US at least it is live.

However I can't download the book I purchased, the girl with the dragon tattoo. I can read it on any device with a Google ebook app but not download it.

You are allowed to download some books for reading on devices that support Adobe DRM but apparently only some titles and not all. I can for instance download the 3 free ones that they give you in your bookself.

Im not certain whether it warned of this before checkout. Im checking other books to see if it warns you before purchase or not
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote