View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:28 PM   #14
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by French View Post
Well I've done my research for my local libraries and the only format they offer is PDF w DRM. So now I need to read some more on the Sony I guess.

Ridiculous. The only way you can read an ebook from the library is if you don't mind sitting with your computer in your lap (try getting comfortable with a laptop AND cat firmly in place) or in your home office (gee...how comfy those desk chairs are...NOT).

I've learned an enormous amount in just about 24 hours...but I can see there is much more to learn....
Yes, you're in luck, since your library only offer PDF w DRM because the Sony can read that. In fact, half of the books I read are from Brooklyn library on my Sony. Brooklyn library is the best of the 8 libraries that I carry a card for per the help of my relatives that enable me to get 8 libraries card in 5 states. They carry the genre that I read and I'm usually able to find new books in that genre added within 30 days of release. I'm really grateful because I live in GA and I don't have a library card in that state because my county has yet to discover the joy of ebooks!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote