View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
I have 800 titles on my Glo and I still have 400+MB available. There's something hinky going on in your Glo... I suggest opening the Glo's folders on your computer and start adding up the size of the folders. If it really adds up to 1 or so GB, just look for the biggest file. There might've been an error when the books were being copied. If the folders don't equal the displayed consumed storage on you Glo (and your computer displays the appropriate storage pie chart) then there might be a problem on your Glo's database. Just log out under account settings and log back in. You will loose all your reading progress, annotations, and reading life though. You could make a back-up using Calibre and the Kobo Utilities plug-in. And speaking of the plug-in, you can also check the integrity of your Glo's database using said plug-in. But I can assure you, unless your books are 10MB each, you won't run out of storage that fast...
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote