View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:22 AM   #73
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I wonder if they will have demo models set up. Because I am NOT getting one! I just got my PW in the summer! I will have to bring a black cape to check the light if they have demo models.
eP
Don't count on the demo model too much. Kindle demo model is so crippled that it is pretty much useless for an evaluation. You can't read any book, not even the user guide. All you can do is browsing 5 to 10 pages of pretty brief demonstration of the device basic capabilities.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote