View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #35
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
I should have elaborated in my previous post: the CWM image that caused problem for me was for the Nook ST; I have not had problems with verygreen's and bokkokan's CWM images for HD+, and I have not used leapinlar's CWM image (since he also makes available the files to build the image from scratch).
That's OK. I think there is enough evidence to conclude there is some incompatibility with leapinlar's image and Windows XP. Even if it happens only occasionally, it's good to warn others of the possibility. Then they can make their own choices. As it is, there is no warning now.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote