View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #60
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
For anyone interested I've kept a Moleskine Passions Book Journal for 4 years running now. I've included their official video below (not a purchase link) for anyone who is curious about it.

My wife has the habit of picking mine up and flipping through it to see what I'm reading and to ask me questions about it. Its also just a great way of keeping track of reading groups, book lists and quotes I want to remember.

For those of you who are tracking your books for the first time, this might be something to consider. If anything you can use the fields in the journal to create your own form via paper or electronics if that suits you

Happy Reading!

astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote