Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
You are, but then again so am I, at least in regards to 3D. I'm vaguely tempted to buy a second TV now and just put it in storage, since I think in 2 years' time there'll hardly be a non-3D set to be found. In other words I'm pretty convinced it's not a fad.
But you don't have to watch 3D if you don't wish to do so - 3D is simply a capability of the device, not one that you have to use. It's like having a reader with WiFi - using the WiFi is not compulsory.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote