View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #55
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conner View Post
Ok Guys well..I installed the Jailbreak (obviously) and the Launchpad I then used the information in a previous post to install the merged developers keystore.. I put the install.sh and the configuration in the Launchpad folder and I restarted my kindle... I then.. put the kSnake_1.0.azw2 i the my documents folder and I get this message( when clicking on the file):

This Device is not registed as a test kindle to run this title. Please ask the developer to add this device to the list of Registered Test Kindles.

Any Ideas what I did wrong guy's?
You should install merged keystore with its launchpad keys (shift K I)

Last edited by thomass; 03-25-2012 at 03:27 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote