View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Storm Front (1) & Fool Moon (2)

Harry Dresden is a down on his luck private investigating wizard! The only "real" wizard in Chicago, Ill. That fact alone usually leads him to trouble, if trouble doesn't find him first.

After reading the first 2 books, I find that I really like the "endless possibilities" feeling of the series, you're never sure just waht kind of supernatural being is going to pop up next. I mean who knew there were multiple flavors of werewolves!?!

I really like Harry (of course), although I find him to be quite frustrating at times. He's so stubborn about some things, and communication is definitely not his strong suit.

Karrin Murphy pisses me off makes me mad. She's just so...so... aarg!

I find "Bob" the disembodied something-thousand year old spirit, to be amusing.

Plus, I'm very curious to see how the whole frienemy thing works out with "Gentleman" Johnny Marcone.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote