View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #52
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
First of all, 11, so far, have voted for change, not 2.

Second, PilotBob, in the spirit of community, is offering a compromise.

You are free to take it or leave it.
But only two have pressed the issue. I've said this before, but, for example, if I decided to take up a crusade against a Comedy month to the point of having a poll, I bet it would have more than one agreeing with me too.

I do not see a need to compromise. If the poll had gone the other way or if it still does, I would and will accept the results graciously.

As I see it now, the results are clearly saying "leave the two classics months alone" but because of the very vocal opposition, pilotbob is still offering alternatives to try to assuage you. I respect you and JSWolf and your opinions, but I don't think that that's fair or necessary, honestly.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote