Thread: Seriousness Are you afraid of children?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #9
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Its not just men. I'm female, but I'm also a homosexual. And I would be just as much at risk where I live as a man would be if he were discoverd alone with a child. It is helpful to me that I don't actually like children and have no occasion to be around them, but it could cause problems for my partner and I if we did.
I'm not an activist about my sexual orientation and I hate to see it politicized, but I can definitely relate to the sadness of the issue. With all the kids out there who need mentors and guardians how many people (for whatever reason) have to self-select themselves as ineligible to help because of all the trouble it could cause.

Last edited by astrangerhere; 01-17-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spelling >.>
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote