View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #44
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Sorry for being so slow to find this. I've just re-read this old favourite on a 505 but downloaded it from another source (the excellent Project Guthenberg). I decided it was a library keeper, but I'll now replace my version with your vastly superior work and look forward to reading it again soon. Many thanks, Zelda.

PS: Just downloaded your version of Three Men in a Boat -- a painless operation with Calibre -- and it opens beautifully on my 505. Lovely production, Zelda. It returns to the book the Victorian elegance the Guthenberg version can't offer. Thanks again. Fine job. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 10-17-2009 at 05:33 AM. Reason: to add the later PS
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote