View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #1420
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linwe View Post
I have the setting as such :
generate_cover_settings:
${category} => How To Train Your Dragon => HTTYD

and everything's matched up correctly, but when I download a story with that category no cover is generated. It works for all the others I have setup, but not this. The only thing I could think of that might be confusing it is that I have this:
${category} => Howl's Moving Castle => HMC
to generate a cover as well. Is the "How" possibly confusing something, or does it just not like the category?
The only thing that comes to mind is typo--that either the category or the GC setting name doesn't match exactly. Maybe it's How to Train Your Dragon?

The 'How' at the beginning of both isn't going to make any difference.