View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I've looked at the LRF and PRC files. The very last line after The End (the Gutenberg statement) isn't needed though there's no harm in leaving it either. Otherwise I can't see anything to comment on except positively. Nice job, Elsi.
I knew that the Gutenberg statement wasn't required, but I thought it would be nice to acknowledge the source of the text I used. Also, with these books having been updated and republished, I didn't want there to be any question about whether the version I used was in the Public Domain or not.

Thanks for checking out the LRF book. By the way, is there any way to put a cover onto a book in LRF format? I did so with all three other version, but didn't figure out how to do that with the LRF one.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote