View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerVA View Post
I'm not even sure which if any ebooks I have on my Kindle 3 are DRM and I'm not sure what the difference would be.
You and millions of other totally unaffected ebook consumers. If you try to give a copy of the book to someone and they can't access it, there's DRM. If you buy a different brand ereader and can't access the ones you bought for Kindle, there it is. If you put on a tinfoil helmet, the DRM becomes visible.

My advice is to go enjoy your books. There are people starving to death, political prisoners being tortured, and natural disasters wiping out cities. Don't go looking for things to be concerned about inside your luxury electronic device. Run from this thread while you still can. I'm saying this out of love. Love.

Last edited by OtterBooks; 04-04-2011 at 01:53 AM.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote