View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I found the glare even in the shade to be distracting so I will stick to my eink ereader outside, I think. If you have seen a glossy screen laptop outside, then it's kind of like that for comparison. B&N sells an anti-glare shield that you can install on the screen. Some people have reported it makes a big difference when outside, but it also supposedly reduces the clarity of the screen a little bit. So I think it's an individual preference whether it would make a difference to you. I can tell that the NC weighs more than my eink readers, but at the same time it doesn't bother me. I find it comfortable to hold and read for long sessions, and I have petite hands. I have a Macbook and an iPhone and would've been interested in the iPad too, but I didn't like the resolution of the screen and the weight and size was too much for me. I am really happy with the NOOKcolor overall. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the response....I have been to Best Buy, but the color Nooks are kinda tied down so it was hard to judge..I just recently sold an Ipad and it was almost impossible to use it in the sunlight..It was absolutely fantastic with color magazines and PDF's inside..(Angry Birds rock !!) Ill pick up a color Nook today and give it a shot...Thanks

Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote