View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:23 AM   #21
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Have you had a chance to change this yet, I just downloaded it then and checked. It's still the same... I guess all you need (like it's an easy thing ) is to have the results message window adjustable...
Unfortunately, I'd need to change from a simple AppleScript to something done with AppleScript Studio, which I don't have time to do. I can make the dialog a little wider by making the button bigger, but not resizable. I have added a feature that saves the error report in a text file. (Same folder as the ePub, with the ePub name with '.txt' added.)

The new version of the script will be uploaded in a minute of two.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote