View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #27
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
yes I've been trying to do exactly the same thing. When I'm browsing my library of books and navigating through lots of folders, I too want a quick way to get straight back to the main menu.

Well I've tried mapping the main menu function to just about every button and no joy. The only method that seems to work is mapping the on/off button to the main menu which is annoying as I like this set to last 10 books which isn't available on any other key!
I was worried it was just me, or perhpas (worse) my device!

Yeah, I like the On/Off button set to keylock (like my old Hanlin V3), although I could conceivably do without this if I set the timer to auto key-lock after 10 mins, assuming you can still use the power button to unlock the Keys?
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote