View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #12
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
No kidding. Not to mention open source being responsible for multiple DRM systems?

I don't know if it was Steve's idea to write this article, or Teleread's, but it seems obvious he doesn't know much about it.
For a little while there was a disclaimer at the top added by David Rothman that Jordan's views do not necessarily represent those of TeleRead.

Then Paul Biba wrote in a comment, "As Co-Editor of this blog, David’s disclaimer on this post does not imply that I agree with David’s view as to 'TeleRead’s opinion'," and subsequently the disclaimer seems to have disappeared.

Personally, I don't think TeleRead has an "opinion"; it's just the opinions of the individual bloggers who write the articles. But I'm just a writer, what do I know?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote