View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #34
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I actually do have a drawing of "Sedona" but I'm saving it for something else (and I didn't draw her so I don't want to abuse the permissions given to me--I think it would be allowed as part of a cover, but I'd want the artist to get full credit and so on...so it left me with a bit of an issue if I just used "her" in a larger drawing.)

Requests, requests!!!! Pretty soon, I'll have a drunk Sedona with an empty martini glass!!!!

But you are right--and echoing a few other comments that I have received. I think I probably did a bit of a disservice in picking the golf course to focus on--there are other images that would have worked better.

Next time I'll solicit opinions a lot earlier...with rougher sketches...maybe I'll figure out an alt to offer in time...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote