View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #141
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Req13 View Post
Thanks anyway. It's nice to extract an epub I can work with when I get books from Amazon. I Don't have a Kindle.
You should also run Modify ePub to add in the cover. KF8 does not use a separate XML for the cover.

Also, validate the ePub you made with epubcheck because it may not be completely valid as is (mostly valid). If there are embedded fonts in the KF8, you'll need to tweak eBook for the AZW3 and copy out the fonts. So you can add them into the ePub. Also, in the META-INF directory in the ePub's file structure, there is probable a file called encryption.xml which will need to be deleted from the ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote