View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
So, if I chose not to pay the higher prices, I am penalised?

I can pay the new lower price (when are these changes actually going to come into effect, anyway?), but someone who bought at the high price gets the restitution and has had the book for a year.
I agree with you. Eg, as mentioned in another thread, I'm happy to pay £7 for Anne McCaffrey's eBooks. If anyone doesn't think they're worth that, nobody's holding a gun to their head and forcing them to buy them. If Amazon subsequently becomes free to discount this book and it falls to, let's say, £5, that's great for future buyers, but I made the free choice to buy the book for £7; I don't think I'm entitled to get £2 refunded merely because the price falls in the future.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote