View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Regex search author field to locate books?

I've searched here under "regex," but all I find are discussions of using regex for importing books or regex strings for conversion. Is there a simple regex search capability to locate books in the catalog? At the moment I'm trying to find books having multiple authors by searching for the comma in the author field. I can do this with an SQL regex search directly in the metadata.db database, but I need to find them in the Calibre gui.

Did I miss something, or is regex not allowed in the search field?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote