View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:55 AM   #9
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
A $1500 PC (yes there are such things) will proabably cost so much money in part because it has the same uber-premium display.
Oh heck yeah....my mom just bought an imac all in one with a 21" screen.....the display on that thing is absolutely killer. (Plus she got a 1TB hard drive and 16gb ram....can you say "jealous"?) That thing was at least $1500.

But anyway....my dell netbook has a hideous screen....our Dell laptop that is currently not working has a better screen....but I would not want to read on either of them, that is for darn sure. (I do, now, want a bigger, better monitor for my desk top!)

Good quality tablets are much easier to read on, but I don't read PDFs. Get a Nexus 7, or if you like Apple, the newest ipad Mini would be the best choice, IMO. The size of the screen on that is perfect.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote