View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Laptop vs Tablet for reading PDFs: How is a tablet better?

Hi all, I just want to sit down in my garage and read .pdf files. How is a tablet superior to a laptop for this purpose?

I currently use my Sony PRS-T2 as the device that I use to read .ePub files. It works great. However, it struggles with most .pdf files: Some letters in sentences aren't readable or it'll just display the wrong letters. I need a device that can read .pdf files.

I was about to buy my first tablet device today, a 10" tablet, but I stopped myself when I recalled I had an old Dell 12" laptop at home running Windows 7. The Dell's battery died, but that's fine because I can keep it plugged into the wall.

Thanks!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote