View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've never noticed any flickering (I assume that's what set off the seizures?) on my PDA (LCD screen). However, when I take the other one in the house (my old one, the one my husband is using ), I do notice some flickering (only when I'm tired though).

The biggest difference beween those two screens is the resolutions. They are both 3.4", but one is 320x200, the other 640x480. Also, one is not transflective, the other (the newer) is.

What I'm trying to say is, not all LCD screens are created equal! You might try to look at the Jetbook krhysling is talking about, even though it's "only" a LCD screen.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote