View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #21
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
I ended up picking up the official Glo Sleepcover yesterday, and magnet or no magnet it's the best e-reader case I've yet owned. I like that it's form-fitting to the Glo (it clips in, rather than being strapped in), and its ergonomics are great for me. Also, while in the pre-order stage the leather Sleepcover was $49.99, it was only $39.99 in store when I got it which is more reasonable.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote