Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #69
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have an IPad, used for gaming and reading, and Kindles, which are not used all that much any more. I find that I can read just fine on my IPad and I love playing my games. I will still use the Kindle for reading when travelling, save the battery life for playing games and watching videos. So I am an Apple, Kindle user.

I don't see myself using Android device anytime soon. I went with Apple because more of my friends use Apple products and it is easier for me to communicate and play games with them using an Apple. Now that I have bought a ton of Apple Apps, I can't see moving to Android and rebuying the apps.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote