Thread: PRS-T1 getting adb working
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #21
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by giosa View Post
I looked and could not find mmcblk2p5 on /dev directory of my PRSt=T1?
In the other thread you've been posting in today, we've established that mmcblk2p5 is in a different directory...

Please be aware that you're playing around at a very low level on your T1. Be prepared for the possibility that you may brick your device. I can't find the thread with a quick look, but I think someone else on this forum overwrote the bootloader so that even the recovery flash image no longer worked.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote