View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I couldn't find an option to see whether a device will let you see the iPhone status bar (the top bar). Stanza, for instance, lets the user choose whether they want to see that display. this is one of my "musts" in an ebook reader app. I know some people prefer not to see it, but again, it's not an either or.. an app could let you choose. Some apps force you to see it, some apps force you to not see it. Some apps (stanza) lets you choose.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote