View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I'm not getting into the whole ebook, eBook, e-book, etc. debate. Just do what you think best.

IF you must eat messily while reading, then I suggest the use of either the cheap solution of a gallon ziploc type food bag. Or you can invest in a sack just for that. I don't remember the name of it, but it's like what you take to the beach to put valuables and even cameras in. I believe there are some made just for electronic reading devices.

The same materials can be used in the bath. I use a gallon zipper bag and love it (when I get a chance to actually RELAX in the bath).

The use of these coverings make readers even better in these situations, since there is now no chance of getting anything on the pages. I always ended up with cheeto dust on pages of pbooks.

edited to add: Please don't put your reader on the floor, unless it is under a table or something, where there is zero chance of getting stepped on.

Last edited by mrscoach; 08-18-2010 at 10:20 PM.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote