View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:16 AM   #1
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
Voyage Collection syncing

Morning all,

I'm having a small problem with collection syncing on the Voyage.

I have emailed myself a book file and I'm trying to add it to a collection. When I do so I am getting a message saying "Content Not Synced - You have added items to this collection that will not be synced with the cloud"

I have emailed myself loads of books in the past, and these have all synced into their collections just fine. Indeed, when I first turned on my Voyage and it downloaded the cloud collections all my books were in their correct collections as I had set them on my Paperwhite.

Any ideas why this I'm getting this message now?

I also had it on a book that I purchased from Amazon yesterday so I'm wondering if there is a problem with collection syncing on the Voyage.
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote