View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #23
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I think MarciaCat has found your problem bcgirl, those $18, $19 prices are for the audiobooks.

I browsed the site with Canadian prices using the 'Incognito Window' in Chrome and the Twilight by Stephenie Meyer; Ilyana Kadushin, is an audio book:

Title Twilight
Author Stephenie Meyer
Narrated by Ilyana Kadushin
Edition Unabridged
Publisher Listening Library, 2006
ISBN 9780307280916
File Size 189478Kb

The same audio book is $23 here on the Canadian Amazon website.

Unfortunately for you, the Twilight ebooks don't seem to be available to Canadians at BooksOnBoard. This is where it's not quite as good as Amazon for me, it doesn't have as many titles available.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote