Thread: Troubleshooting Paperwhite screen solution...
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Thumbs up Paperwhite screen solution...

I've had my Paperwhite since they were first shipped. It has never had a "bad" screen.

Recently it started to show some small signs of color. It has always shown the little cones of light from the LED bulbs but this was new.

I dug out my eyeglass cloth and cleaner, shut off the PW and carefully wiped the screen with the cloth after spraying some cleaner on the cloth, not the screen.

Voila! My PW is back to essentially perfect. Others should try this and report. I have a funny feeling that this is the answer.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote