View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #1
JamesInsights
JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'JamesInsights knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
Jailbreak mods for 5.3.2?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section but

I recently got a kindle touch and I used kubrick to downgrade it to 5.1.2, jailbroke then updated back to 5.3.2. I see that a lot of the mods are not working on the kindle touch except the font mod. I was wondering if there were any mods for 5.3.2 because I couldn't really find a thread for it anywhere. If I have to downgrade back to 5.1.2 i will gladly do so because these mods are way better than the improvements in 5.3.2. I just want to know if there was a way to use the mods on 5.3.2

Thanks!
JamesInsights is offline   Reply With Quote