View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 AM   #51
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Two very minor things, and they might be due to my very elderly HP computer ( running XP Pro SP3).

Occasionally, but not predictably, if I have multilple instances of Sigil 7 open, then close one, it shuts down and then presents windows Memory Access error message. (Files save ok, shuts down ok, but get the error message *afterwards*)

Second -- I cannot seem to open large epubs with v 7. I know that over 10mb won't open, but I haven't fine-tuned to find the actual boundary. These same files open fine in earlier versions. When I double-click in my file manager, Sigil never finishes loading and I have to kill the process with Task Manager. When I try to open a large epub from the Sigil interface, choose the file, the file browser grays out and Sigil freezes, and I have to kill it with Task Manager.

As I said, these might be due to gremlins in my computer. But if the problems are of interest to the programmers, I can research further and post more detailed information.