View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #102
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Oh I thought that it just works, when cygwin is installed, even from the cmd line. I misunderstood that then. Thank you. I will try that. I missed the vanilla part, because I prefer strawberry. Was wondering for a while what silver18 meant here and put it in the back of my head. I thought it might be something like wine. You install wine, and can run Windows programs and they open their own window as if they are native.

Last time I checked, Wine was lacking in USB support. MfgTool ran, but could not see the kindle.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote