View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #116
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I don't know. Ive never used the Prime lending library. I was asking if it would work with audible audio books I already have. If you find out anything let us know
This is from audible:
In regards to Immersion reading, you will want to purchase the Kindle version of the book first. The Audible version of the book will then be offered at a discounted price. You will then be able to use your credit or your credit card (depending on the cost ) to purchase the book.

I was asking them if I should or could buy the audible version, then buy the Kindle and that was their reply above.

I would email them with that question. But I guess you could buy a Kindle book that shows available for immersion reading that you have an audible version of and see if it works. I may try that if I have a favorite audible I might want to read.
new is offline   Reply With Quote