View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #106
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No one might have figured this out but if you someone Lends you a book through Kindle Lending or You check out a book from your Library in Kindle format you can get the companion audio book at a special price if it's Whispersync for Voice ready. You don't have to actually own the book. I admit I checked out a book just so I could get the audio book for $5. I am sure Amazon will eventually fix this but for now It works.
Oh man, thanks for that. That is the best find ever.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote