View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #7
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
That's what I thought you were looking for (more obtrusive notifications). I'm not sure of any that are THAT aggressive. I don't think that Trillian does that, though I haven't used it in a while (I use it on my PC all the time, but I wasn't fond of the Android offering). Good luck, though. Hope you find something that does what you need it to.
Yeah, I suspect Trillian will be just like eBuddy, and either will be the best I can get off the shelf.

Hey, maybe this will prompt me to do some Android development.
(Though I also suspect what I want to do will require root access, and I'm not that interested in rooting my Fire yet.)

Thanks for the suggestions.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote