View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #9
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Use the wifi analyzer after 5 or 6 pm when the traffic usage is highest (after work/school for most folks)

Then see which channel you are on and which Channel your neighbors are on and change it if needed to the one less used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannah View Post
Thanks for your input on the Wi-Fi Analytics Tool. It is available at Amazon and just downloaded it. I've been using the Wifi analyzer but like some of the features on the other one.

I have a question for you or anyone who knows. On the Wi-Fi Tool signal graph, my network is showing fluctuating a lot. Is this a bad thing? The signal is okay compared to others in the vicinity, but they show more steady even though weaker.

I switched channels to one the Wi-Fi Took said was "great", even though it's not the standard 1/6/or 11. Admittedly I am a real novice.

Streaming movies on the Fire seem to work very well.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote