View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative
And the problem with that is??? If something works fine for you then why change it until you have to? "If it ain't broke then don't fix it" and "KISS" are still valid especially in this case when an author is more concerned with getting words on screen/paper than using the latest "Gee whiz" that doesn't contribute a thing to the writing process...
The problem is the extra custom conversion process necessary to get it into a format that the publisher can even begin to work with.

Quote:
I wish I'd kept my C-64 around-loved that computer!
I still have one that works.
It was fun the last time I hooked it up, but that warm, nostalgic glow tends to wear off quickly.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote