View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #38
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Chef Basket - works great for the stuff it works for - hard boiled eggs, large pasta, some steam veggies. I have trouble lifting heavy pots so it's nice to be able to lift the basket and food instead.

MagicJack - LOVE IT! It's been my home phone for three years.

Ginsu knives - my parents got a set when I was a kid. We had them forever. So I bought a set for myself about six or seven years ago. Still use them.

I think that's the extent of my personal purchases. Now, my mom buys just about everything she sees on TV. She has bought for me:

Snuggie - can't complain about it but I feel like a dork using it.
Alumawallet or however you spell it - I used it for two whole days before I switched back. Good concept, but didn't work for me.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote