Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #63
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
No problem. It is greatly appreciated for the time you take to keep this current. Thank you.
Thanks? I mean, Thanks! I really am glad it's appreciated.

(I feel guilty taking thanks for it. The initial list took time & a spreadsheet. After that, it's about five minutes a month of upkeep.)

But it could be more! So I added parts! Have added a link to the current vote; I think I'll try adding the nominations & voting posts to the list, partially because That Would Be Cool, and partially because it's easier for me to keep up with if there's a reason to check in more than once a month.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote