View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I am accessing my K4 from wifi now, and I was able to install tcc and compile and run demo.c -- it must be one of your installed hacks somehow interfering or something.

You have optware installed, but are you running tcc in it? Try running with optware NOT running. In optware, you can just use gcc instead of tcc.

The benefit of tcc is that you do not NEED any hacks installed. You can use it from diags SSH, or from wifi SSH on main.

If optware is not running, it should not interfere with tcc. The jailbreak is just a key file, so it should not interfere. Unless the russian keyboard messes with glibc, I do not see why it should interfere.

Regarding kite, I did not know that works on the K4 -- I thought it was for the K3. I will have to check into it. If any of your hacks could be causing tcc to fail, that is the only one that is suspicious (I need to check into it).

You have optware, so why not just use gcc there -- that is what I did early on in K4 development.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote