View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 05:07 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
That can change over a few days, as the book is available from more places. Sometimes the ones at Christianbook are DRM-free, sometimes not. A few publishers are drm-free only in certain stores, kobo tends to be all.

Generally, though - I'd expect DRM on every title you download from any of the bigger ebookstores: amazon, B&N, sony, kobo, borders. Also from pretty much all the major publishers that sell direct and from places like Fictionwise (except their multi-format titles) and Books on Board.

You'll even get DRM on books at Kobo that were published via Smashwords (where there is no DRM).

If something is DRM free and I happen to know that, I do try to note it; but I consider that an exception for most Deals.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote