View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 06:29 PM   #86
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Perhaps Mobi feel that these days the number of people running on Palm architecture is rather small, and that it's OK to allow better quality pictures on devices which do support it. It is, I suspect, the 64k segmented memory architecture of the Palm which is the issue. That restriction doesn't apply to any other platform - Gen3, Windows, Pocket PC, etc; all those devices have "flat" memory.
Maybe, but then I think they should have defined a new format. And there web page says that images should have a certain size. i think it is just a restriction in mobigen and if you want to have files that are real MobiPocket files you should fix the problem.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote